Showing all 4 results
Add A Little Sparkle
Add A Little Sparkle
Add A Little Sparkle franchise for wedding chair covers, drapes and fairy-light…Read More
Party Fiesta Spanish Retail FranchiseRead More
The retail industry in the UK has always been thriving so today we will list some statistics around the retail industry in the UK from previous years to show why now might be the time to invest in a gift franchise opportunity in the UK.
Statistics around the retail industry.
Did you know?
- The total value of retail sales in 2019 was just over £394 billion in the UK alone.
- There was just over 2.9 million people employed within the retail industry in the UK in 2019.
- 19% of the £300 billion made in retail sales in 2019 in the UK was through online shopping.
- In the UK in 2019 there were a total number of 306,655 retail outlets.
- Online sales of retail products have increased by 324% in the UK in the last 10 years of rapid growth.
What does this mean for the gift industry.
Overall these statistics show the whole retail industry is indeed thriving in the UK. But for the gift industry this is also very good news. Since gift buying make up to just over 30% of their sector in the UK. So these statistics show two things for the gift industry in the UK. Firstly they show the gift / retail industry is indeed profitable in the UK if run properly. Also secondly they show a huge customer base in the UK which is one of the biggest in the world for retail businesses.
Where to find the best gift franchise opportunities?
For research on buying a specific franchise opportunity I would say our directory is certainly one of the best in the UK, Also now I will state a few things to say why.
What is special about Franchise UK?
- Franchise UK offers over 1,000 franchises for sale all across the UK which is by far the largest franchise directory.
- Franchise UK was first established in 2004 and is still one of the leading franchise directories 16 years later.
- Franchise UK use a state of the art lead platform to ensure persistent quality to our advertisers.
So overall I would suggest to have a good look around Franchise UK today to find the gift franchise opportunity you have dreamed of. Also if gift franchises are not your interest or you are looking for more information around the industry I highly recommend you stay tuned to our franchise blog providing free franchising information regularly to help anyone make their dreams come true.