Showing all 2 results
Are you looking to buy a food franchise?
If you are looking to buy a food franchise. If you are I would definitely advise you to have a look through Franchise UK for the best food franchise opportunities in the UK. Now lets start with the basics there is no doubting that the food / fast food industry is huge in the UK, But today we will share a few facts and statistics on why this is.
Why the food industry is trending in the UK?
Now I will list some facts around the fast food industry in the UK to show how much money can be potentially made if of course the franchise you buy is run well and properly maintained.
Did you know?
- The UK has seen a 34% increase in fast food outlets from 2010 to 2018.
- In 2010, the average number of fast food outlets per 100,000 people was 47. It had risen to 61 by 2018.
- In nearly every area (204 out of 215) the rate of takeaways per 100,000 people was higher in 2018 than 2010.
So these stats seem crazy right? Yes. This shows the true potential of running a fast food franchise in the UK, Since in the UK there is a huge customer base for fast food takeaways. And the fast food industry is increasing each year which shows no signs of the industry struggling in the UK any time soon.
Facts around the greek food industry?
Everyone in the UK must have consumed a kebab before, Whether you liked it or not there is no doubt that the greek food industry is huge in the UK. Also now I will share a few facts around the greek food industry for anyone looking to buy a greek food related franchise.
Did you know?
- The first greek fast food / kebab shop was opened in London in 1940.
- There are over 20,000 kebab shops in the UK.
- Over 60% of people in the UK have tried a kebab before.
What do these numbers show?
These numbers show that the greek food industry in the UK is booming, The good thing overall about the fast food industry in the UK is the customer base.