Property Franchises, an investment safer than houses?
So you have decided that you’re going to have property franchises and you’re looking for the best available options you. You can go to the big brand names to get national recognition or for the smaller brand to get the personal support you need, however, which is really the better one?
There are lots of aspects to consider when entering this kind of franchise but there are the main factors that should really be kept in mind. Those are the things that every potential franchise should look when choosing the best property franchises available out there. Here are the top things that you should consider:
- The experience of the company in the industry of property franchising – You should consider the length of time the company has been providing the franchises in order to ensure that they have the enough experience and knowledge about his business. The industry of property franchising is a very complex area which requires a long trading experience time to become a professional in the field.
- Determine how robust the accounting client support is – preferably, the company will do this for you, However, if they didn’t, you will experience the one of the most time-consuming process in the business world (property franchises), especially if you are the one that will handle the landlord payments, bank reconciliations, deposit and constructors returns, tenants, deduction, and many more. If you’re expected to handle this matter all by yourself, the computer system and the process need to be spotted on and your tie would be a great factor when working on this.
- See if the company had already traded in the same area where you want to do the trade – All areas in the industry offer, high end sales on property, different markets, sales investors or lettings, handled students, housing benefit, house shares, and company lets or professional lets. Also identify if they have previous experience in property franchises markets in order to know if they have the ability to support your need.
- Identify the kind of property management support they can provide for you – Will you be the one to handle the property management or the head office will do this for you? Preferably, choose a kind of package or deal that include this service as this is one of the most complex field that only professionals should handle. Most of the new letting agents begin to grind a holt on and develop their business from around 80 under management property. This is because of the complexities of property franchises on property management function, contract renewals, rent arrears, maintenance, disputes, contractor handling, safety certification, health & safety, legal and compliance matters, eviction, notices, abandonments and etc. All of this things will consume your entire time, thus will stop your business from moving forward.
- Is your support team really qualified to support you? – Property franchising is a very complex industry. In most of the cases you will be the middle man in between the tenant and landlord, or the purchaser or vendor. If you can imagine, there are many thing that can go wrong and you’ll need to answer and fix this very fast in a very reliable attitude. If you find yourself under this situation in property franchises, you need to have a well-experienced and very reliable support team. You should also ensure that they also have a high level team that can handle any type of issues, problems, or trouble that may come to rise.
- Consider the availability of your support team – Most of the property agencies are only open during weekends, and some provide service even on evening time to meet every needs of their customer. However, if you are going to have your support team, make sure that it would be available 24/7 or 24 hours for 7 days. This can provide convenience for your clients whenever they seek help about property franchises.
- Does your company have many different modern marketing strategies in order to win the business? – Acting fast will be the deciding key on whether you’re going to success or fail. You need to give time to become available on various works and strategies that they will show to you. However, those strategies must be modern and updated in order to compete with the big names in the same industry. Many franchises will require you to spend your money on the traditional advertising, and even now, this conventional way of advertising really works, but you still need to do this within your community or industry. In order to become successful in property franchises business, you need to apply 21 different strategies which will include online marketing strategies and offline, to ensure that you have covered the entire area for an optimum success. If possible, you can also try social media advertising and marketing.
- The kind of access you have to main people in business – Some time ago, you’ll be buying a franchise in main or head branch, or in individual or group of people. Unfortunately, as the businesses are fast growing, the chances of getting close to the main creator or founder of the business property franchises become less likely. Nowadays, you will be dealing with their hired trained staff that will fulfill the role of starting up a business. However, these can never fulfill the true purpose of starting a business as they will never understand the emotions and challenges that you are facing. It would be best to become closer to the business founder or just even their original member that can surely provide more insider knowledge that is really ascertain. The discussion with the well-experienced people that already have experienced the real elements of success should be the ones whom you’re talking hen establishing your business and achieve success.
- How to market themselves in property franchises – if you have enough money for big advertising projects, then all you have to do is to officiate a large marketing team to promote your business. You need to do all the important things in order to secure the success of your business as nowadays, there are lots of similar business that might offer similar or better deals from you.
There are many other things that you should do in order to have the great property franchises. This kind of business involve large sum of money so you need to carefully learn all the necessary things to secure its success.
To view an extensive directory of Property franchises click here for further details.