Showing all 7 results
Toni & Guy
Toni & Guy
Saks Hair & Beauty
Saks Hair & Beauty
The barbershop industry has always been a huge to the UK and also the UK economy. So if you are looking to purchase a barbershop franchise for sale this short summary is for you. I will list a few statistics collected in the UK around the barbershop sector in the UK from previous years. Which may suggest why now is the perfect time to invest in a barbershop franchise opportunity.
Statistics around the barbershop industry?
I will now list a few statistics around the barbershop industry collected in the UK from previous years. Hopefully these statistics will help anyone looking to buy a barbershop franchise by giving them a little insight in to the industry and its recent growth throughout the UK.
Did you know?
- In 2016 there was 42,000 barbershops across the whole of the UK.
- A survery was collected in the UK in 2017 and 83% of business insiders think the barbershop industry will continue to grow rapidly.
- The UK hair and beauty industry generated a staggering turnover of £7.5 billion in 2019.
- In 2019 it was found to be around 250,000 people to be working in the hair beauty sector in the UK.
- In 2017 the hair and beauty sector turned over £6.8 billion British pounds and in 2019 the sector turned over £7.5 billion pounds.
- The average visit in the UK to the barbershop is every 5.8 weeks.
What do these statistics show?
Overall these statistics show a huge growth annually for turnover in the hair and beauty industry. Also from these stats the sector has shown to be good for offering many people employment opportunities. Which helps the UK as a country thrive. Lastly you can see how the vast turnover growth in the sector from 2017 to 2019. So around the statistics around the hair and beauty industry in the UK. I would say that the industry is doing well and progressing further each year and also providing great employment opportunities for young people in the UK. Finally I think the barbershop industry in the UK is a very rapidly growing industry also very good for growing a customer base. Since the average visit to a barbershop is every 5 weeks so this also shows a huge demand you will have for your services.
Conclusion around the hair and beauty industry in the UK.
In conclusion to the UK hair and beauty industry it seems to be a very good industry not just for people running barbershop businesses it also is helping the overall UK economy and most importantly providing employment opportunities around the UK which is helping the youth community. Lastly I think the hair industry is thriving in the UK and is making a rapid growth economically each year as well. Also if you have decided a career in the beauty industry is not for you. I recommend you have a look through our diverse franchise directory providing over 1,000 franchises for sale across the whole of the UK.