Gardening Franchise Opportunities in the UK Review
There is a wide range of industries which can be considered by a person who wish to start a business. Earning high amount of money is a motivation of every entrepreneur. Customers are becoming more careful on availing different kinds of services. They often want instant and quickly accomplished tasks.
Franchising is an answer to the search for immediate services. With just a call, customers can inform the franchiser about what he needs. The members of the team will just do the corresponding services after an agreement. Venturing into a franchising business will definitely give profit.
What do gardening franchises cost & what are the top gardening franchise opportunities in the UK?
- Franchise type- On determining the most suitable franchise, it is important to assess your own knowledge, experience, abilities, and available resources. For example, if one of the Gardening franchises will be your choice, try to look at your related potentials. You may strongly like taking care of plants and landscaping.
- There will be an effective business management if an entrepreneur knows himself. One must understand that risks are inevitable. We never know if a conflict or threat may arise. Being prepared at all times will save you from failure.
- Work history and/or experience- An entrepreneur definitely ventured in any business before. For an instance, he was asked to take charge of their family business. The skills he got from previous job will be a good background to start a franchising industry.
- The ability to deal with different kinds of people is also needed in franchising. Home owners will be your customers in your gardening franchise. They will be convinced to seek your help if you create a friendly aura.
- Preferred working location- This refers to the setting where the franchisee wants to perform his tasks. A person might want to work at home, office, or outside. Specifically, Gardening franchises will require a person to work outside.
Organizing documents and files might just cause boredom. If a franchisee has skills in landscaping, lawn care, and growing flowers, he a gardening franchise is an ideal opportunity for him.
- Activities and hobbies enjoyed- there are entrepreneurs who want to drive, interact with people, work with children, and others. One must be aware that engaging to a franchise requires commitment. For a minimum of five years, an entrepreneur must enjoy managing a franchise to keep the business going. On the other hand, he might just find himself suffering for what he doesn’t like.
Pros & Con of Gardening Franchises:
- Obligations and duties of both franchisee & franchisor which must be stated with complete details
- The conditions wherein franchise ownership can be terminated
- Consequences after the termination of franchise agreement
- Payment deals
Top Gardening Franchises in the UK
- Lawnkeeper gardening franchise
- Jims Mowing
- Ed’s garden maintenance
- Clean Cut Gardening
Gardening Franchises Pros & Cons
- Comprehensive business plan which effectively achieve the objectives
- Marketing launch with the generation of 1st set of customers (100-200)
- Customized website, adverts, search engine optimization
- Competent marketing account executive
- Computer database
- Sage software
- Equipment package for performing the services
- List of best products which can be sources for supplies during the operation
- Initial stock
- Postcode area (resulting to thousands of customers)
What are the costs of a gardening franchise & what should you expect to receive?
- Customer service
- The market
- Capital growth
- Machinery handling
- Disease identification
- Health & safety
- Lawn culture
The franchise industry for gardening can be home-based or van-based, depending on the availability of the franchisee. It can also be managed by single operator or by a management.
Types of gardening franchise opportunities available in the UK
- Landscape franchises (interior landscaping)
- Home & garden franchises
- Lawn care franchises
- Ground maintenance franchises
What are the costs of a gardening franchise?
- Ed’s Garden Maintenance- this offers high quality of maintenance services on affordable rates. Every franchisee will be guaranteed with loyal customers.
- Greensleeves- this franchise is proven to be very competent when it comes to lawn care services.
- Clean Cut Gardening- Minimum investment: £ 19,950
- Garden Aspects- Minimum investment: £ 8,000
- Artiscapes- Minimum investment: £14,995
- Lawn Hero- Minimum investment: £7,200
- Green thumb- mainly engaged to landscaping
- Matt’s Lawn Care- Investment: £10,001 – £20,000 ;for landscaping
- TruGreen- Investment: £20,001 – £50,000 ;for Home improvement and landscaping
- Lawnkeeper- Investment: £20,001 – £50,000 this is for lawncare—disease control, pest control, aerating, weed control, and fertilizing the soil.
- The Gardener- for landscape maintenance, snow removal
- Clintar- this will offer exceptional landscape services for the government, numerous institutions, and companies
- Express Mobile Services- this can change provide excellent home services
- Garage Tek- for storage system and garage arrangement
- Colourfence- a distinct landscape opportunity for you; supplier for boundary fencing
- Curb Ease- for decorating landscape borders
- Pot Pourri Accents- for decorating various merchandise
- Envirocare- this business is perfect for enthusiastic managers
- TruGreen- this serves millions of commercial and residential customers
- The Pest Company- for pest control
- Kandy- for balcony outdoor flooring
- Save a deck- an outstanding decking company
- Grower direct- biggest flower franchise
- Daniel Moquet- designing and installing driveways are its expertise
- Spectrum Home Services- for home care. It offers a variety of high quality services.
- Natural Lawn- this is suitable for keeping an ideal home environment
- Kwik Kerb
- Diaco’s Garden Nursery
Gardening franchises are really good options for a franchise business. With a low start-up capital, a simple franchise can be developed. Plenty of services can be performed such as gardening, landscaping, mowing, weeding, maintenance and garden makeovers. Consequently, home owners will always ask the help of the franchise team.
Find out more about Gardening franchises for sale