Razzamataz Derby Franchise Resale
Discover this exciting theatre school territory which is seeking it’s new owner and Principal. The Razzamataz Derby franchise is in the East Midlands area. Learn more about running your own theatre school in Derby.
The beauty of a pre-existing Razzamataz theatre school franchise is that there is a pre-existing database of customers, meaning you can really hit the ground running. With an attractive East Midlands territory location within reach of nearby cities, this is not only an exciting opportunity to be your own boss, but there is also excellent potential for expansion. We’re proud to share that exciting upcoming opportunities will be provided by Head Office in due course.
The Derby Razzamataz franchise costs £15,000. You’ll need £3,000 to cover the costs of training and support, plus £4,000 for your launch marketing.
More About Razzamataz
- Some of our most abitious Franchisees are turning over a 6 figure revenue!
- A theatre school for ages 4-18 years (and you can start from 2 years in the future!)
- Have all of your school holidays free, design your weekly schedule around you!
- A recognised brand with 20 years of trading history
- Currently delivering classes to over 8,000 children
- Backing and investment from Duncan Bannatye on BBC’s Dragon’s Den
- Strategic partnerships with large holiday companies, talent agencies, Disney, Warner Bros and many more over the years…
- Our students have regularly performed in the West End, Music Videos and major TV and Film appearances
- We won Best Franchise 2021 as voted by Lloyds bank
- We received prestigious 5 star Franchisee satisfaction rating in the Smith & Henderson survey 2019, 2019 and 2020 resulting in the continous improvement award in 2020!
- Members of EWIF (Encouraging Women into Franchising) and our Franchisor was a finalist in Woman Franchisor of the Year and Inspirational Female Franchisor 2018
- Placed in top 100 franchises in Elite Franchise Magazine 2020 top 100 list
If you aspire to be your own boss and can see yourself being the new owner of the Derby Razzamataz franchise, please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you!