The most profitable call you’ll make today
Pink Connect are a “One-Stop-Shop” for SME Business Voice & Data… Pink Connect supply an innovative set of Business Cybersecurity Voice, IT, and Business Power services, vital to every UK Business. Every Hotel School, Estate Agent, Retail Shop, Accountant, Solicitor, … Every Business, needs Electricity, Gas, Internet, Security, Voice, Data and IT.
About Pink Connect Franchise
Pink Connect have 16 years’ experience in the UK SME Telecoms and IT market and 10 years of that training and supporting Franchisees. We have literally “done it all before”!
Our existing Franchisees have all been through our training and business planning process and have all just resigned for their third five-year renewable Franchise Agreement. A pretty good indication of how happy they are with the way we work together. You can read their testimonials to get their view and speak to them once you are clear you would like to join us.
Once you have the detail services and product knowledge, you will need to put a business strategy and plan together, from which will come your business week diary. Knowing exactly what works in this incredible business will set the pattern for your own business growth. At all times, you will have the resource of the Head Office Team, Our Industry experienced sales staff, established Franchisees, plus James and Gisela Pink, who started the whole thing.
Pink Connect have always looked for the cutting-edge innovations that have been the “obvious sellers”. With the world coming to terms with Cyber Security, there has never been a better time to approach businesses with the comprehensive SME product set Pink Connect offer. Once a customer, businesses tend to stay for the long run. Many of Pink Connects first customers have resigned for their third five-year contract. They love us!
Training and Support
Detailed product training is given in our training and Demo Suite at Connect House, Shipston on Stour, Warwickshire. Industry experts are on hand to educate our Franchisees on not only the “how it works” of Internet Access, Cybersecurity, Voice over IP Telephony, and IT networks but how and why it’s relevant to pretty much every business in the UK.Knowing all the above will still not make for a spectacular start without a clear business strategy and plan. Here, James has a wealth of experience in exactly “what it takes” to give a business a flying start. Pink Connect began from scratch with just James selling and over a 15-month period was billing over £30,000 a month. Remember, that was when he only had a single product – voice calls.
Typically, Franchisees will attend:
- A three days intensive Service and Product training covering:
- Pink IP pro – Pink Connects Industry Leading Voice over IP Solution
- Mobile Telephony – The Networks and how to sell Business Tariffs
- Mobile Data – The huge market potential of Business on the move
- Internet Connectivity – Ground breaking Business Grade Solutions
- Cybersecurity – Pink Connects purpose-built Sentinel SME Solution
- Commercial Wi-Fi – Pink Connects secure, public, business fit solution
- Business Networks – Design, Installation, Implementation and Support
- Commercial Power – How the Power and Water Markets work
- GDPR – The threat to all UK Business and how to resolve it for them
- A one-day Business Strategy and Planning session, identifying market segments of interest to the Franchisee, generating an initial prospect list
- A one-day Telephone Masterclass – Essential for success!
- Monthly In-house Sales Workshops – Showcasing new products, Sales initiatives, Supplier and Industry training
- Supplier training days – At individual supplier locations
Pink Connect – Franchise Stack
- 5 Day Training – £5,000
- Blueprint to Success – £20,000
- Manufacturer or Pink Connect Accreditation – £1,500 (5 x ½ days)
- Targeted Lead Generation – £?
- Telephone Sales Training – £250
- Social Media – £10,000 per annum
- Exclusive Territory – Priceless!
- Monthly 1 Day Growth Workshop – £6,000
- Weekly Phone Mentoring Support (30 minutes) – £6,000
- Free Cisco IP Phone – £500
- Business Cards – £100
- Marketing Collateral – £1,000
- 2 x 2m Exhibition Stand – £3,000
- Credit Control +
- Back Office Support +
- Customer Retention Team – £20,000
- Laptop – £1,500
- Guaranteed Residual Income – £7,200
- 24 Hour Customer Support – £2,500
- Inhouse Legal Team – £600
- On-site Technical Support – £35,000
- CRM System – £1,200
TOTAL VALUE – £121,350.00
The Ideal Franchise Package
We are looking for people who want to build a solid business. People who are willing to put the effort in at an early stage to reap the long-term benefits, who have a proven work ethic, that want to work in partnership. Perhaps from a sales or sales management background. Those committed to personal growth, prepared to fully participate in growing a business partnership in which they retain a large share, willing, once established, to take on staff to double and double again their business.This is not a part time business.
Given each Franchise postcode area has a minimum 20,000 SME business, gaining just 2.5% of that total as customers would result in over £1 Million a year turnover, of which 30% is retained profit, so its serios people we want to work with.Yes, you will need some detail product and industry knowledge, but we can show you that. More important is the desire and commitment to grow a large customer base that provides secure long-term residual income. Let us know…