£29,500 Minimum Investment
ComputerXplorers Technology Education for Children Franchise
If you are looking to run your own business, take control of your future and make a genuine difference to children’s lives then ComputerXplorers could be the business for you.
Work with children to develop computing skills – an innovative franchise opportunity
A “work from home” franchise ComputerXplorers is part of the world’s largest franchised network providing quality technology education for children.
A leading franchise in children’s services
Why Choose ComputerXplorers?
ComputerXplorers is the leading provider of quality technology education for children from the ages of 3 to 13. The clubs and classes we deliver are engaging, educational and fun, and are run in a variety of settings, such as after school clubs, pre-school and nurseries, summer camps and in-curriculum time classes.
Our goal is to help children discover their own technology and computer skills through innovative exploration of the widest range of the latest technology.
For pre-school children ComputerXplorers covers everything from podcasting, digital photography, programming and robotics to digital microscopes and an introduction to the internet.
Primary school children learn programming, digital storytelling, animation, web design, coding, forensic science, video game design, music technology and much more.
Education is at the heart of the business with the emphasis kept on fun!
Classes are linked to the national curriculum in England, the Curriculum for Excellence in Scotland, the national curriculum for Wales and the NCCA curriculum in Ireland.
Above all though ComputerXplorers is about education with a small “e” and fun with a capital “F”.
What Are The Next Steps?
- Complete the enquiry form below and we’ll be in touch.
- We’ll send you some further information, and invite you to a meeting, at our head office in Leicestershire to learn more about the business. We provide further information regarding the financial projections for the business and the franchise agreement at that stage (subject to a non-disclosure agreement).
- Prepare a business plan and projection, with our help if needed.
- Present your business plan to a bank.
- Agree the details of your exclusive territory.
- We carry out a CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) check on you.
- Place a deposit, sign the franchise agreement and agree a start date.
- Pay the balance of the fee prior to the start of the training course.
- Complete the 3 week training programme.
- We provide your equipment and your business is up and running.