June 2017 saw the first franchisees to graduate from the LEAD management and leadership course, which has been specifically designed for TaxAssist Accountants franchisees and senior practice staff.
Managing a practice requires more than the ability to manage processes, you also need to understand how to manage staff and clients. The LEAD Management Programme was designed to help franchisees and staff to develop their skills as a leader to help build and manage an effective team.
The feedback TaxAssist received from those attending the 2015/2017 LEAD Management course has been extremely positive:
- “Brilliant course, it has made a massive difference to how I support others and work overall.”
- “Having franchisees and staff on the same course was especially useful, comments and suggestions have been from quite different perspectives.”
- “I have loved this programme and feel that it has been very beneficial to my role.”
- “The course gave valuable ‘working on the business’ time.”
- “It has been an informative two years that has increased my confidence. It has been really good being able to meet up with other offices and share ideas and examples.”
Sarah Robertson, TaxAssist Accountants Group Operations Director comments, “Here at TaxAssist Accountants we pride ourselves on the quality of training and support we offer to our network.
We know that it is vital to get franchisees off to a great start early on in their business, but we also recognise that as franchises mature, franchisees’ thoughts turn to managing staff, exit strategy and succession planning, hence the introduction of the LEAD course.
“The course has proven to be massively popular and the feedback has been fantastic. I’m pleased to say we are already planning our next course which is attracting a lot of interest.”
Read more franchising news at Franchise UK directory.