Showing all 3 results
The Skinny Kitchen
The Skinny Kitchen
Health Food Franchises
The health food industry in the UK has been growing rapidly in the UK for many years now. Mainly from the rise of childhood obesity and overall obesity numbers rising. So if you are interested in finding out more around the health food industry and investing in a health food franchise. We will list some stats around the health food industry collected in the UK from previous years. Which may suggest now might be the time to run a health food business in the UK.
Statistics around the health food industry?
Now I will list a few statistics collected in the UK from previous years all around the overall health sector in the UK and its growth. Some of these stats may surprise you. And hopefully motivate anyone looking to run their own business.
Did you know?
- Research in 2017 found that 72% of UK shoppers where buying food with low calories , salt and sugar contents.
- Also found in 2017 was a whopping 43% of UK shoppers buying organic food.
- A survery was taken in 2019 and over 40% of people asked was found to keep a balanced diet in the UK.
- In 2019 it was found that in the UK almost £45 million was spent a week on organic products.
- In the UK more than 60% of adults are overweight.
What do these statistics show for the health food industry in the UK?
These statistics show a rapidly growing demand for health food products in the UK. Also these stats have shown a huge customer base. Since 60% of adults in the UK are overweight which will show a massive demand for health food. Because many people will look at ways of losing weight and to lose weight most importantly you have to change your eating habits. So overall these statistics show that the health food industry in the UK is booming and a good industry to be in.