Showing all 5 results
Johnny Rockets Restaurant FranchiseRead More
Loaded Burgers gourmet burger catering franchise opportunity with training includedRead More
McDonald's Fast Food Restaurant Chain FranchiseRead More
Zak's Authentic American Diners FranchiseRead More
Why buy a fast food franchise?
The fast food industry is huge to the UK, Because who does not like a classic american burger at the end of a hard day at the office? So if you are considering buying a burger franchise or any fast food related franchise in the UK hopefully this segment giving stats and facts around the industry will help anyone make their decision of running their own business.
How big is the burger industry?
Now I will list some statistics around the burger industry in the UK, Which show that now might be the right time to make an investment in to a burger franchise in the UK.
Did you know?
- The UK spent £2.1 billion on burgers last year growing just over 7.1% on last years burger sales in restaurants.
- In just 12 weeks in 2018 just over 1.2 million shoppers in the UK picked up a burger.
- The UK burger market back in 2016 was worth a staggering £3.28 billion British pounds.
What do these numbers show?
These statistics show that in the UK, The burger market is massive and shows a huge potential, Since the burger market was worth over £3 billion pounds and that was all the way back to 2016, Which does not just show a huge customer base for it also shows if run right a burger franchise has the potential achieve a very impressive profit in the UK.
Statistics around the whole fast food industry in the UK.
Now I will quickly list a few statistics around the whole fast food industry in the UK, This is not really intended for people looking for a burger franchise, I have added this for anyone unsure around which fast food franchise to buy in the UK to give them a little outlook on the UK fast food market as a whole.
Did you know?
- The UK has seen a 34% increase in fast food outlets from 2010 to 2018.
- In 2010, the average number of fast food outlets per 100,000 people was 47. It had risen to 61 by 2018.
- In nearly every area (204 out of 215) the rate of takeaways per 100,000 people was higher in 2018 than 2010.
- Nearly 60% of all food businesses in Rotherham UK are fast food or takeaways.
- 2019 will see £7.5bn worth of burgers and chicken eaten in Britain.
- Last year there was a 40% increase in the number of consumers visiting chicken outlets and restaurants with poultry the most consumed meat from takeaways.
What do these stats show for the whole fast food industry in the UK as a whole?
These statistics show that the fast food industry in the UK is truly booming, Also the industry has seen increases of customers and fast food shops all over the UK so this shows there is not just a massive potential for the burger industry there is also a huge potential for chicken fast food franchises and many more.