I was driving to work and listening to the radio the other day, when an advert came on. It was all about statistics for a certain company. As I love numbers and statistics I thought “what a great idea…let’s do a fun number fact find on Apollo Care”. So, here goes….
- Apollo Care has been trading for 7 years
- We currently employ 125 members of staff
- We are currently caring for 242 people across our teams, totalling 2738 number of hours of care
- We have 7 teams across Wirral and Liverpool covering 55 postcodes
- There are 4 members of our Head Office team
- We have offered 12 training sessions to our managers for self-development this year
- We have been shortlisted for 1 very prestigious award this year
- This year, 2 of our managers have acquired their level 5 NVQ
- We do a minimum of 1 annual audit on our teams and 2 territory visits each year
- At present we have 71 policies and procedures in place
- There are a mix of 4 job descriptions you can apply for
- Our Head Office members of staff have 10 children and 8 grandchildren between them
- 3 of our clients celebrated birthdays this year that took them over 100 years young!
- There are 7 award categories in our Care Conference this year
- We are planning to have at least 120 people attending our Care Conference this year
- Apollo Care have supported at least 9 charities in our local communities in some way
This has just been a bit of fun, but it definitely shows that Apollo Care is growing and caring for more people than ever! I can honestly say that without doubt 100 percent of our members of staff are passionate about caring for our clients and each other!
If you would like to find out more about the Apollo Care franchise, please click here.