Dale Carnegie Training has been established since 1912 and operates 152 franchises in 72 countries around the world. The brand is synonymous with improving organisations’ performance by developing their talent, and over 7 million people worldwide have taken a Dale Carnegie programme.
The principles for engaging people and encouraging top performance found in “How to Win Friends and Influence People” are still at the heart of Dale Carnegie’s work today.
Carnegie University in Missouri, USA, upholds the rigorous standards in both the product offering and trainer development, ensuring that customers everywhere experience a consistently high standard of development and service.
Products and Services
Our customers are at the heart of what we do: their aspirations, objectives, needs and challenges. We offer customised in-company development solutions and off-the-shelf training programmes in areas such as:
- Executive development
- Team member engagement
- Customer service
What’s on Offer?
The Dale Carnegie Training franchise in Northern England is looking for entrepreneurs to become Regional Directors. Operating their own business under the umbrella of the successful Northern England franchise, they will have the opportunity to develop customers and grow a significant income. The Regions being offered are:
- North East
- South Yorkshire
- East Yorkshire
Our Results in Challenging Times
In spite of economic conditions revenue in the Northern England franchise has increased by 16% in the past 12 months, and profitability is also increasing. Expertise and experience in our management team is among the best in the Dale Carnegie business.
A realistic expectation of personal earnings in the first year of operation is £50,000, growing to £100,000 within 3 years.
The initial fee of £1,500 is the only outlay to be made to get started. Regional Directors will need their own laptop or desktop computer and will need to run a car.
Marketing and Support Included
- Launch Training Programme – 2 days
- Accompanied sales calls where we will initially support you in ensuring the sale is made
- Participation in any of our open training programmes
- Training to become a trainer (first stage) – 3 days
- Assessment event to qualify as a trainer – 4 days
- Global, national and regional website
- Staging of free promotional seminars in your region to attract customers
- E-blast invitations to promotional seminars in your region
- Starter packs of stationery and promotional materials
- Invoicing and credit control function
- Full back up and support
Who’s Ideal for Us?
People who can answer “yes” to the following questions:
- Do you have a successful track record in business to business sales?
- Do you have an interest in or experience of training and development within organisations?
- Are you a credible business person who can hold their own in any board room?
- Do you want to work from home?
- Are you a confident self-starter with the attitude and energy needed to reach your goals?
- Do you want to feel part of a spirited global and local team whilst having the freedom and autonomy to run your own operation?
Please complete the form below and we will be happy to progress a conversation with you.