Winning sales is vital to the success of any franchise.
But how good are you at planning a sales campaign, cold calling, networking, building relationships, writing sales letters, closing the deal?
If one or more of these is not your strongest area or if your skills need brushing up, we have a course and follow-up programme for you.
Experience and expertise
The Learning Ladder is a strong team of specialist trainers with many years experience of sharing their expertise with businesspeople in a wide range of market sectors.
We have developed a sales training course and follow up refresher programme especially for people taking on a franchise. It is already working with one major franchise and we can tailor it to suit your business and market sector.
Staying in touch
The course is fun and memorable, and the practical skills we'll show you really work. Of course you'd expect us to say that, but our confidence is backed up by the many business people who've already benefited from our sales training expertise.
But for us, the course is really only the start. If it suits you and your business we can arrange to stay in touch on a regular basis, to help you deal with sales issues that come up and check you're making the progress you hoped for.
Whether you own a franchise and would like a course for your franchisees or whether you've just taken on a franchise and need some specialist support, try The Learning Ladder.
For more details on what our sales course for franchisees could cover, click here.
Winning Sales for Franchisees
Skills we can cover
Training days involve tutor input, interactive learning, discussions, exercises and role play.
- Understanding the sales role: Responsibilities, Key Skills, Self improvement
- Understanding what makes customers want to buy
- The structure of a sale
- Communication skills: Questioning techniques, Listening skills, Body language
- How to get more customers: Prospecting, Cold calling, Telephone skills
- How to deal with resistance: Understanding different objections, Handling objections
- Closing techniques: Identifying the buying signals, Knowing when and how to close
- Selling against the competition: Competitor knowledge, USPs
- Networking: One liners, Networking etiquette, How to get better results
- Effective written communication: Proposals and sales letters
- Systems and Aids: Call planning, Activity sheets
- Organising your time: Planning techniques, Concepts
- Customer service: Keeping your customers happy, Dealing with complaints
Follow Up Programme
We offer our trainees follow up mentoring
- Designing relevant forms that can be used to help them stay focused on sales activities.
- These will include activity log sheets, call planning sheets and improvement plans.
- After attending the course, delegates can receive regular phone calls to help them stay motivated and inspired so that they achieve more sales.
The Learning Ladder has an 18-strong panel of experienced trainers, with high-level expertise in delivering courses on a wide range of vital business issues and skills.
Our 'Winning Sales for Franchisees' package is delivered by Learning Ladder Director, Karyn Buck.
Karyn specialises in providing training solutions for individuals, teams and organisations. She delivers both open course and in-company training. Her skills also include training needs analysis and mentoring.
Karyn's training style is memorable, highly active and fun, with a strong focus on exceeding delegate and organisation needs.
During her career, Karyn has amassed a wealth of experience across a range of industry sectors, particularly in effective sales techniques, staff motivation and management expertise.
She has fifteen years experience, of both internal and external sales, in a technical and service environment. Karyn has excellent IT, Management and Account Management skills.
Although her main training focus is sales based, Karyn's specialised areas of competence within the training environment are: Sales, Management, Training Techniques, Presentation Skills, Communication Skills, Team Building and Motivation.
Karyn is an accredited tutor for the world-recognised ILM Certificate and Diploma in Management training programme.
Karyn is a member of the Institute of Leadership and Management, holds a NEBS Diploma in Management and NVQ Level III in Customer Service.
Here's just some of the feedback for our sales training courses:
"My team are now fired up and exceeding targets."
"It really made me believe that I would succeed in sales"
"I've been in sales for years and done many courses in my time - this is by far the best"
"Throw away those sales books; just follow what this course tells you, it works!"
To see how FranchiseUK can help you franchise your franchise business see click here.